WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL
WEC mainly aims to empower girls students in addition to sensitize all issues related to women and to make the college campus a safe place for women students and faculty members. The cell also aims at creating awareness of their rights and duties. It also provides a platform for women to share their experiences and views regarding their status in the society and suggest ways to improve and empower themselves. Women Empowerment Cell Established in all Government colleges on August 24, 2012. In our Government Degree College started on Oct 2017.
OBJECTIVES OF WEC:
To ensure that the rights of Women are protected in the institute and they work or study here with equal status and rights.
- To motivate girl student s to undertake activities strength then their confidence and make them believe in themselves.
- To Identify Women students with strong leadership qualities and develop self confidence.
- To make them aware on Women Health and Hygiene.
- Enlightening the Women students about Education, Health and Self defense by providing Lectures with Eminent personalities.
- To conduct classes for girls to enhance knowledge and skills necessary for their daily lives and work.
Constitution of WEC Committee 2017-2021.
- Smt. D.Sunitha, principal
- Smt G.Bharathi, lecturer in Political Science.
- Kum K.Devi, lecturer in English.
- Kum K.Jayasree, lecturer in computer Applications.
- A.Divya. (Non-Teaching staff)
- Ramalakshmi (Non-Teaching staff)
- Kamala. (Non-Teaching staff)
- Kalavathi. (Non-Teaching staff)
Girl student committee members
- U.Mounika(II mpc)
- K.Anusha(II BZC)
- M.Devi(III Bcom)
- K.Ramya(II BA)
And all of our girl Students